Who’s up for a sample sale?!
At 3pm this afternoon I will be kicking off the sale on my Instagram stories. I will post a picture of each individual item and they will be removed once they’re reserved.
I’ve got some bargain yarn, stash bags and knitted samples so make sure you move quickly if there is something you’re interested in!
The rules are as follows:
- To reserve an item, send me a message on that Instagram story/item with your email address.
- I will then email you a PayPal invoice – please pay within an hour.
- Any items which are reserved but not paid for within the hour will become available again and I will re-post the image in my stories.
Please only contact me via Instagram during the sale as that’s where I will be checking for messages and I don’t want you to miss out!
All prices will include 1st class post to the UK. If you’re outside of the UK, please request a postage estimate when reserving an item.
For those who are less familiar with Instagram – you can access my stories by clicking on my profile picture. You can then send me a message by clicking on ‘send message’ while on the story/item you’re interested in.
See you at 3pm on Instagram!
Welcome to the 2018 Jem Weston Sample Sale!
If you subscribe to my newsletter you might have already snapped up a bargain… but make sure you’re also logged in for the Instagram sale tonight for more knitted samples, stash boxes and pom pom garlands!
The sale will start on my Instagram feed at 6pm (UK time) tonight (Sunday 9th Dec).
Throughout the sale I will only be checking messages (direct messages and comments) on Instagram. *Please don’t email me or contact me in another way as I won’t see it and you might miss out!*
Once the sale starts some items might get snapped up quickly – so make sure you’re checking my feed from 6pm and read through the below so that you’re ready…
*All prices include first class post to the UK. If you’re outside the UK please request a quote for additional postage when reserving an item*.
- If you’re interested in an item – comment “me please” on the image. This will reserve the item. First come first served!
- Send me a direct message on Instagram with your email address and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
- Your reserved item must be paid for within 1 hour of receiving the invoice. Once the item is paid for it will be removed from my feed.
- If I don’t receive a direct message within one hour of you reserving the item or if it is not paid for – that item will become available again.
- All items are sample yarns or handmade samples and therefore may have imperfections.
There are some real bargains! I have boxes of lovely stash yarn that would be perfect for granny square or stash blankets, knitted samples that would make great Christmas gifts and pom pom garlands – perfect for adorning a festive home. I don’t do these sales often so please don’t miss out!
The pom pom garlands were a handmade group effort for our wedding in August with friends and family getting involved in the making. All profits from the pom pom garland sales will be donated to Diabetes UK.
If you haven’t already followed my pop-up sample shop over on Instagram…do it now! (please)
The sale will begin at 3pm and includes prototype toys, unused/old samples and stash bags. So if you want to bag a bargain or adopt a poor unwanted toy (aww), just follow jemsampleshop and be ready to shop at 3pm.
The sale will work on a first come first served basis. The first person to say “me please” in the comments will reserve the item. I will then need your email address (via direct message on Instagram) to send a paypal invoice and once you’ve paid (within 1 hour please) – it’s officially yours! Don’t worry if you don’t have a Paypal account – you can pay on your debit/credit card via Paypal.
All p&p prices quoted are for Royal Mail 2nd class to the UK unless otherwise stated. If you would like to upgrade the postage (ie – if you want it in time for Christmas) or if you are outside the UK – please ask me for a quote.